More Than Anything | A Study on Idolatry
More Than Anything | 5 Week Study | Loving God Above Everything Else
There are many things vying for the affections of the heart, but only God can truly fulfill our needs and satisfy every longing. But, how can we figure out if we love God most? And what should we do if we realize we’ve been treasuring other things above God?
More Than Anything: Loving God Above Everything Else is a five week study that will:
• Explain the idolatry displayed in Scripture along with common ways we continue to struggle with idolatry today
• Help you stop searching for fulfillment in temporary things and instead find fulfillment in God
• Encourage you to examine where you have been trusting in powerless idols to meet your daily needs
• Show you why God is the only source of peace and joy that is eternal and unchanging
Special resources within study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Idolatry Diagnostics
- Idols of the Heart
- Heart Diagnostics
- Post Study Prayer
Key themes: idolatry, approval, control, body image, relationships, materialism, security, comfort, worship, identity, the gospel
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 135 pages
Unlock access to the study in The Daily Grace Co. app. It contains devotional content, videos, questions, scripture passages and an engaging community of fellow believers.